Crooklets Beach (Cornwall)
Crooklets Beach is a popular family sandy beach with plenty of facilities, although a small beach at Crooklets it adjoins Summerleaze and Northcott Mouth at low tide forming a larger bay.
Crooklets beach is a popular surf spot suiting all levels of surfer but due to its location and size can get very busy.
Facilities at the beach include shops, toilets, cafe, outdoor swimming pool, lifeguard service in summer months.
Crooklets Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Crooklets Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bude in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...