Hoseasons Penstowe Park (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Penstowe Park is situated near the beautiful North Cornwall Cornish coast a stone’s throw from the historic village of Kilkhampton Penstowe Park has a wealth of facilities.
There is so much to do whatever the weather. The children can enjoy their very own George the Dragon Children’s Club. Penstowe offers great entertainment and discos and full membership to the leisure club including free use of swimming pools and courts.
Penstowe Park is just 2½ miles from the sandy beach at Sandymouth Bay and makes an ideal touring centre for both Cornwall and Devon England’s most popular holiday area.
Due to steep gradients and steps, Penstowe Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties.
Situated in the grounds of a 19th Century Cotswold style Manor House – a wide choice of accommodation in a parkland setting and spacious apartments within the Manor House itself.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Manor Lodge Premier only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by coin/card meter (except Premier Penhalt Cottage Premier Parkland Bungalows and Manor House Apartments which have electricity included)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs
- Pets (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific Linton Penhalt Cottage and Coombe Lodge only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bude in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...