Hoseasons Widemouth Bay Caravan Park (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Widemouth Bay Caravan Park looks out over the famous coastal beauty spot of Widemouth Bay. This park stands in the heart of the magnificent Cornish countryside, boasting over 50 acres of grounds the park is near Widemouth Bay Beach one of the finest in Cornwall with its vast expanse of sand great swimming and superb surfing.
An indoor swimming pool children’s club and a Clubhouse with dancing and evening entertainment are among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park.
An excellent base for exploring the many treasures of the Cornish coastline close by is the tiny seaside resort of Widemouth Bay and Bude a leading holiday centre with numerous tourist amenities only 4 miles away.
A wealth of old market towns picturesque villages, olde worlde inns, ancient churches, charming little coves, beautiful beaches, craft centres and wildlife parks await in the surrounding unspoilt countryside. Mystical Tintagel Castle the legendary home of King Arthur is easily accessible. Newquay and Ilfracombe are both within an hour drive.
A range of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps Widemouth Bay Caravan Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bude in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...