Pendeen Cottage 79020 (Cornwall)
Situated in Falmouth in the Cornwall Region, 6 km from Pendennis Castle, Pendeen Cottage 79020 features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The accommodation boasts a private pool, a sauna and a hot tub. All units feature a cable TV.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Falmouth in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday, October 8 to Sunday, October 11. This annual festival celebrates the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- Maenporth beach is a sandy beach with shallow waters and rock pools at low tide. Popular for sailing, surfing, SUP, diving and coastal walks. Facilities include parking, cafe, toilets, slipway and surf rescue at weekends although no RNLI lifeguards. We have no dog information for Maenporth beach.
- Small outside cafe located in between Swanpool Beach and the Nature Reserve. The cafe offers homemade cakes, soups, toasted ciabattas and a selection of ice-creams. Also, perfect for a family visit a fun bouncer, crazy golf course, water-sports and kayak hire.
- Swanpool beach is a small east facing sand and pebble cove on the outskirts of Falmouth. There is level access to the beach and excellent facilities are close by. There is a footpath around Swanpool Lake (good for birds) to the Cornwall Wildlife Trust Nature reserve beyond, and a coastal path leading to Gyllingvase beach. The beach is popular for surfing, suitable for novice to intermediates. Facilities include car park, toilets, shop, cafe, restaurants, seasonal hire beach huts, crazy golf and changing rooms.
- Glendurgan Garden, superb subtropical garden, with special interest for families. The garden has many fine trees, rare and exotic plants from the four corners of the globe, outstanding spring displays of magnolias and camellias, plus carpets of wild flowers. Glendurgan has always been a magical place for children, with the baffling laurel maze, the Giant’s Stride (rope swing), the beach and the recreated school house.
- Gyllyngvase beach, locally known as Gylly beach, is a very popular gently shelving sandy beach with rock pools to explore. This is the largest of the Falmouth beaches overlooked by Pendennis Castle and is a great location, just a 10-15 minute walk away from Falmouth centre. The beach has gentle rollers making it a popular swimming, surfing and stand up paddle boarding (SUP) beach. Facilities include toilets, shop, Gylly beach cafe, lifeguards in the summer, car park and road parking, disabled access (beach chair for hire). Gyllyngvase in Cornish means ‘the shallow inlet’.
- WeSUP offers total SUP discovery for the whole family. Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, we offer various stand up paddle board activities including lessons, equipment hire, guided coastal tours, team building and group activities, instructor training and events management.
- Gylly Adventures offer a range of water and land-based activities from coasteering, to Kayaking, Climbing and Standup Paddleboarding (SUP). We focus on providing a fun, safe and adventurous environment to allow you to experience, discover and explore all that Falmouth, and Cornwall has to offer.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...