Black Cliff beach, sandy beach stretching between Hayle Towans and Mexico To Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Tolroy Manor Info
Hoseasons Tolroy Manor is set in the idyllic grounds of a fascinating old manor house with the uncrowded golden sands of Hayle Towans only about 2 miles away Tolroy will be a favourite with all your family. Day and night there’s always something going on.
The evening entertainment programme offers everything from competitions to discos and talent contests whilst the children’s club will keep them amused for hours. There is also a games room with pool table snooker and a lovely indoor heated swimming pool sauna squash and tennis court.
his is an ideal base for exploring Cornwall. Fishing villages pretty coves and the wonderful Cornish landscape surround Tolroy Manor. The area is bursting with remote lonely coves and magnificent beaches. A few minutes drive takes you to the famous resort of St Ives with its delightful harbour and the world famous Tate Gallery. Just a little further leads to Land’s End, Lizard Point, St Michael’s Mount and Penzance.
You have a choice of two bedroom bungalows three bedroom cottages and three bedroom houses conveniently close to the many facilities available.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze Cottage Gold Compact House 3 and Silver House 4)
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation.
For more information see the Hoseasons Tolroy Manor website
Hoseasons Tolroy Manor Reviews