Set in rural Cornwall, the campsite at Tamar Lakes Country Park enjoys lovel Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Penstowe Park Info
Hoseasons Penstowe Park is situated near the beautiful North Cornwall Cornish coast a stones throw from the historic village of Kilkhampton Penstowe Park has a wealth of facilities.
There is so much to do whatever the weather. The children can enjoy their very own George the Dragon Children’s Club. Penstowe offers great entertainment and discos and full membership to the leisure club including free use of swimming pools and courts.
Penstowe Park is just 2½ miles from the sandy beach at Sandymouth Bay and makes an ideal touring centre for both Cornwall and Devon England’s most popular holiday area.
Due to steep gradients and steps Penstowe Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties.
Situated in the grounds of a 19th Century Cotswold style Manor House – a wide choice of accommodation in a parkland setting and spacious apartments within the Manor House itself.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Manor Lodge Premier only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by coin/card meter (except Premier Penhalt Cottage Premier Parkland Bungalows and Manor House Apartments which have electricity included)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific Linton Penhalt Cottage and Coombe Lodge only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Penstowe Park website
Hoseasons Penstowe Park Reviews