Palace Cove is one of a number of small remote bays within Lantivet Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Looe Bay Information
Hoseasons Looe Bay sits amongst picturesque fishing villages idyllic beaches and beautiful countryside. Looe Bay puts you in the perfect spot for exploring South-East Cornwall. Looe village itself is a classic seaside resort. There’s a pretty beach you can go crabbing off the harbour wall and explore the rock pools!
Back on park there’s something for everyone. From splashing around in the indoor heated pool to challenging the family to a game of tennis. And kids of all ages will love the fun and games of our free clubs.
Once the sun goes down relax with a quiet drink before sitting back to enjoy the fantastic tribute shows and award-winning Showtime Entertainment.
Once the sun goes down relax into the evening with a quiet drink with friends before sitting back to enjoy the fantastic tribute shows and award-winning entertainment.
A superb choice of two or three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Pensilva)
- Heating in lounge
- Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except St Piran)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Looe Bay website
Hoseasons Looe Bay Reviews