Cornish Wave Mobile Surf School, Fistral Beach (Cornwall)
- InformationPhone: 07771718125
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Newquay in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- 5th August 2020-9th August 2020The Boadmasters Festival is held in Newquay, Cornwall and split over two locations in the town:Watergate Bay for the camping and the music stages Fistral Beach for the surfing competitions, skate/BMX, Beach Sessions and surf village
- The English Surf School (ESF) Newquay is sponsored by Rip-Curl and offers a wide range of lesson choices to suit every skill level and budget. The school is part of the Newquay Activity Centre located between Newquay’s Fistral beach and Towan beach.
- The Blue Wings Surf School operates every day of the year and welcomes everyone, from beginners to the experienced. You will be in safe hands as all our coaches are qualified to British Surfing Association standards as well as NARS qualified Beach Lifeguards. We try and keep our teaching time on the beach to a minimum to maximise the time you will get on the water.
- The Escape Surf School is located in Newquay, Cornwall and offers to teach to all levels from beginners to the most advanced. We also hire out kit if you just want to practise. Facilities include heated changing rooms with hot showers, board storage, shop with a selection of clothes and surf guides, and we are based at Belushis Bar and Restaurant overlooking Towan beach if you want to chill out. The school is open 12 months of the year, 7 days a week,
- Fistral Beach, Newquay is at the centre of the Cornwall surf scene and hosts major surf tournaments throughout the year. Fistral beach is one of the most consistent and best surfing beaches in the UK and Europe. Located a short wall from Newquay town centre. The beach is just around 750m long backed by sand dunes. Fistral Bay consists of three beaches:South Fistral North Fistral Little Fistral which is a small bay further to the North accessible only at low tide. Best known for its surf the west-facing beach gets Atlantic swells producing constant waves. North Fistral beach has surf all the time but is best with the big Atlantic swells. Good for beginners although can get very crowded in summer. South Fistral beach works best on mid to high tides. Suitable for beginners although can have some dangerous rip currents. A 20 minute walk from Newquay town centre. International Surf Centre, cafe, restaurants, bars, seasonal lifeguards (May – end of September), car parks although can get very busy in summer months. Dogs allowed.
- Towan beach is a good sized sheltered sandy beach adjacent to the quay with rocks to explore. The beach is the closest to the town centre and is often referred to as “Town Beach”. The proximity to the town and the level access, makes it very busy during the summer. The beach has a small, sea filled swimming pool for families to use in the summer season. It is popular with swimmers, surfers and body boarders due to the protective westerly swells. Small car park at the beach but you can park anywhere in the town. Seasonal lifeguards (May – end of September), toilets, cafe, deck chair, windbreak, and surf board rental. You also have all the facilities of Newquay town just 5 minutes away.
- Little Escape is one of seven beach huts overlooking Towan Beach in Newquay, Cornwall. The hut has electric lighting, power sockets and heating along with being located within a secure gated complex that has a tap suitable for drinking and communal seating area. There is a shower on the beach. The hut is available for day use only and can be rented on a daily, weekend or weekly basis.
- The Lusty Glaze Adventure Centre is located on the privately owned Lusty Glaze beach in Newquay, Cornwall. We offer a range of activities:Surfing for all abilities, banana boat rides, jet ski lessons Abseiling, tightropes Beach activities and games like volleyball, dodgeball and football We support individuals as well as bespoke activities for groups including corporate events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...