Hoseasons Piran Meadows Resort and Spa (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Piran Meadows Resort and Spa is part of our Go Active Breaks+ Collection new in 2014 and superbly located just a short drive from the golden beaches of Newquay. Surrounded by the glorious North Cornwall countryside and perfect for exploring the delights of Britain’s surf capital this is an ideal base for a family holiday taken completely at your own pace.
Do as much or as little as you please! A stylish bar and restaurant a huge range of activities on-site and locally ensure something to suit everyone – all you need for creating those unforgettable holiday memories.
Famous for eleven beaches ranging from secluded coves to the thrill of rolling surf Newquay offers an adventure playground to all ages. A zoo fun and theme parks animal sanctuaries mystical castles magical gardens and a host of contemporary and culinary treats are among numerous family attractions. Falmouth Polzeath and the Eden Project are easily accessible.
Choose from a wide selection of two and three-bedroom caravans holiday homes three and four-bedroom lodges and a five-bedroom cottage.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premier and Piran Cottage only)
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview/Blu-ray
- iPod docking station
- TV in master bedrooms (except St. Austell 2 and 3)
- TV in all double bedrooms (in lodges only)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher (except St. Austell 2 and 3)
- Washer/dryer (in lodges only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking area with patio furniture
- Barbecue area (in Premier only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £40pw each (in specific caravans only) and £70pw each (in specific lodges only)
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Newquay in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...