Hoseasons White Acres (Cornwall)
Hoseasons White Acres is set among 184 acres of countryside this beautiful park combines a magical location with the ultimate in holiday fun for families and couples alike. Plus the excitement attractions and golden beaches of Newquay are just a short drive away!
There’s an indoor swimming pool with a well-equipped gym 13 magnificent coarse fishing lakes and plenty on offer for children too with a host of play areas and the excitement of their own kids’ clubs. And if you want to enjoy the ultimate escape choose from our exclusive lakeside lodges!
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two three and four bedroom Scandinavian lodges.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Towels (in lodges only)
- Tackle locker
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Devoran and Carlyon)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except Fraddon)
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Fraddon and White Acres Kestle)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Verandah with outdoor furniture (in Teal caravan and lodges only)
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Newquay in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...