Constantine Bay Beach (Cornwall)
The wide sandy beach at Constantine Bay is defined by the low headlands and rocky islands that head out to sea and is backed by large dunes which have been planted with marram grass to help stabilize them.
At low tide you have plenty of rockpools to explore.
One of the most popular surfing beaches on this stretch of North Cornwall coast.
Car park, toilets, cafe and lifeguards in summer.
Constantine Bay Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Padstow in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...