Daymer Bay Beach (Cornwall)
Daymer Bay is a sandy beach on the Camel estuary with rock pools to the north of the bay. At low tide the sand stretches south to Rock to form a large expanse of sand backed by sand dunes and a golf course.
Beach is good for swimming with shallow water. This wide sandy beach is very sheltered and at high tide it is possible to walk out in to the sea for quite a way before it comes up to your waist.
Large car park, toilets and shop.
We have no dog information for Daymer Bay beach.
Daymer Bay Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Padstow in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...