Treyarnon Bay Beach
Treyarnon Bay, sheltered sandy bay with rock pools situated within an area of outstanding natural beauty. Has a small (30ft) natural rock tidal swimming pool and some small sheltered spots between the rocks.
The tidal pool is great safe place for learning to snorkel.
Popular surfing and body boarding beach.
Car park, toilets, shop, cafe and summer lifeguards.
We have no dog information for Treyarnon Bay beach.
Treyarnon Bay Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Padstow in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...