Hoseasons River Valley Country Park (Cornwall)
Hoseasons River Valley Country Park is enviably situated in one of Cornwall’s most picturesque valleys this peaceful park awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation sits just a few miles from the glorious sandy beaches of both the north and south Cornish coast. Situated in a quiet valley where the river Hayle flows down to the north coast making it perfect for a tranquil holiday.
A haven of rural tranquillity and relaxation yet ideally situated for exploring River Valley nestles in 18 partly wooded acres alongside its own clear shallow stream. Shop available and launderette.
Comfortable caravans or lodges all with countryside views.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Willow Lodge Plus only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in lodges only)
- Verandah with furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Swallow Caravan and Kingfisher Caravan)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots for hire (in lodges only)
- Cot rails for hire (in caravans only)
- Highchairs for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- Wi-Fi access is available in designated areas.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Penwith Peninsula in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...