Portreath beach is a gently shelving sandy beach with cliffs at one end and Read more [...]
Hoseasons Gwel an Mor Information
Award winning Hoseasons Gwel an Mor is the perfect choice for those for whom only the best will do. This ultimate retreat combines sumptuous Scandinavian style two storey log lodges with a stunning location overlooking the ocean and is situated just a short walk to the picture postcard fishing village of Portreath and its magnificent sandy beach home to a host of activities including kayaking and surfing for beginners and keen amateurs alike. If you’re looking for something more relaxing treat yourself to one of the relaxing therapies in the Wellbeing Spa take a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the spa bath steam room or sauna. The Terrace restaurant offers spectacular views across the Atlantic and offers a delightful setting for a spot of lunch and afternoon cream tea or a tasty gourmet evening meal.
The stunning lodges are fresh contemporary and furnished and equipped to a high standard. Most of the lodges are ‘upside down’ style so the lounge is upstairs opening onto balconies making the most of the views across the park. The lodges all enjoy their own sun deck with stylish furniture and some even boast their own hot tub. Gwel an Mor whose Cornish name means view of the sea holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation and is home to Feadon Farm where families and children can get up close and personal with nature. You can discover woodland safaris feed and stroke the friendly foxes fly magnificent falconry birds and much more.
Choose from luxury two and three bedroom lodges and Scandinavian style two and three bedroom two storey lodges all with energy efficient contemporary styling.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Tregea VIP Lodge Tregea Premier VIP Residence 2 and Residence 3 only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Leisure towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah/balcony with garden furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific Lowena Tregea and Tregea VIP lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Gwel an Mor website
Hoseasons Gwel an Mor Reviews