- About Us
Hoseasons St Minver Info
Hoseasons St Minver is set in an idyllic setting in the wooded grounds of an old Cornish Manor House this delightful park sits near the picturesque coastal villages of Rock Port Isaac and Padstow. It’s also just a short drive from a choice of unspoilt beaches.
Surrounded by breath taking scenery and a wealth of charming Cornish villages this is a truly unique and ideal location for a relaxing holiday.
Children will love the indoor pool and the range of fun activities. While the Pizza and Steakhouse Restaurant serves a delicious range of food throughout the day and you can enjoy live entertainment every evening.
If you’re planning a special getaway choose our stunning lodges and live it up in a secluded section of the park!
Choose from two bedroom chalets two and three bedroom caravans or lodges.
- TV with Freeview
- DVD (except Mulberrry WFA)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Maple Chalet Cherry Chalet and Trehawk Lodge 2 and 3)
- Double glazed
- Centrally heated (except chalets and Beech)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room (except Cherry Chalet)
- Verandah with outdoor furniture (in lodges only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons St Minver website
Hoseasons St Minver Reviews