Trevaunance Cove Beach (Cornwall)
Trevaunance Cove beach is the local beach to St.Annes a sandy cove popular with families and surfers. Plenty to do with rock pools, caves and the remains of the old harbour. At high tide no beach.
Surf: medium to large westerly swells and providing some shelter from a South Westerly wind, but when it’s good it tends to get quite crowded.
Facilities include car park, toilets, shop, cafe, beach huts, restaurant and lifeguards in summer.
Trevaunance Cove Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for St Agnes in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...