Hoseasons Perran View Holiday Park (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Perran View Holiday Park offers you a wonderful base for touring Cornwall – some of the most spectacular beaches and cliffs are only a couple of miles away with the fabulous beach at Perranporth just a few minutes’ drive. Newquay the internationally renowned surfers’ paradise is only 9 miles away.
Spacious accommodation with plenty of room for children to play makes Perran View a popular choice for families.
During the day make use of the excellent indoor pool and at night the range of free entertainment including discos bands talent contests and cabaret. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy yourselves!
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom cottages comfortable three bedroom bungalow or a two bedroom house.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower (in Silver Cottage 6 and 8 only)
- shower (in Silver Bungalow 3 only)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for St Agnes in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...