Carlyon Bay is actually three beaches in one, to the west is Crinnis beach, Read more [...]
Hoseasons Green Acres Cottages Information
Hoseasons Green Acres Cottages commands spectacular views across the beautiful South Cornwall countryside from its elevated setting this small cluster of country cottages overlooks picturesque Cornish villages.
There are plenty of quaint local villages offering a good selection of fine traditional pubs and restaurants.
An ideal base for exploring Green Acres sits close to St Austell Bay and the secluded beaches at Polkerris and Par. The historic port of Fowey and the world-famous Eden Project are within easy reach.
Choose from two storey two bedroom country cottages.
- Outdoor hot tub (in VIP cottages only)
- Widescreen TV with Freeview and selected Sky channels including Sports/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge and freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture and barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge (must be booked in advance)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw (max 2) (in specific Green Acres Cottage only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Green Acres Cottages website
Hoseasons Green Acres Cottages Reviews