Carlyon Bay is actually three beaches in one, to the west is Crinnis beach, Read more [...]
Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park is set in 56 glorious acres of idyllic meadows woodland and lakes and offering a perfect base for a relaxing family holiday. The four lakes boast free superb coarse fishing and children of all ages will love the various animals. Together with an outdoor heated swimming pool children’s play area activity barn shop and takeaway there’s sure to be something to suit everyone at Meadow Lakes Holiday Park.
A vast array of visitor attractions await in the lovely surrounding countryside from beautiful walks along the Roseland Peninsula to numerous picturesque fishing villages harbours gardens theme parks museums and a wealth of safe bathing beaches.
A choice of standard luxury and accessible two and three bedroom caravans comfortable bungalows and luxury cottages and lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Willow Lodge Plus only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD (except Swallow Kingfisher and Eden Bungalow)
- TV/DVD (in Swallow Kingfisher and Eden Bungalow only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Eden Bungalow Willow Lodge Plus and Primrose Lodge 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots (in lounge only) and highchairs £5pw each (must be booked in advance)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park Reviews