Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Meadow Lakes Holiday Park is set in 56 glorious acres of idyllic meadows woodland and lakes and offering a perfect base for a relaxing family holiday. The four lakes boast free superb coarse fishing and children of all ages will love the various animals. Together with an outdoor heated swimming pool children’s play area activity barn shop and takeaway, there’s sure to be something to suit everyone at Meadow Lakes Holiday Park.
A vast array of visitor attractions await in the lovely surrounding countryside from beautiful walks along the Roseland Peninsula to numerous picturesque fishing villages harbours gardens theme parks museums and a wealth of safe bathing beaches.
A choice of standard luxury and accessible two and three bedroom caravans comfortable bungalows and luxury cottages and lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Willow Lodge Plus only)
- TV/DVD (except Swallow Kingfisher and Eden Bungalow)
- TV/DVD (in Swallow Kingfisher and Eden Bungalow only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Eden Bungalow Willow Lodge Plus and Primrose Lodge 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots (in lounge only) and highchairs (must be booked in advance)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for St Austell in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...