Kennack Sands Beach
Kennack Sands a sandy beach with rock pools. At high tide the beach is split into two but at low tide is is a very large beach.
East facing beach popular with surfers of all abilities.
Facilities include car park, toilets, cafe, beach shop.
Kennack Sands West beach has a dog ban between Easter and October whilst the East beach allows dogs.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for The Lizard in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map