Polurrian Cove Beach
Polurrian Cove a large south west facing beach with sand and fine shingle. Popular with families in summer due to its proximity to Mullion and several caravan and camping sites.
This part of the coast has excellent cliff walks north along Angrouse Cliff towards Poldhu Cove and south towards Mullion Cove.
Facilities include a cafe, with parking a 10 minute walk away in Mullion village.
Polurrian Cove does not allow dogs between Easter to October.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for The Lizard in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map