Porthleven beach is next to the harbour and near the village centre. Porthle Read more [...]
Hoseasons Sea Acres Information
Hoseasons Sea Acres is set in a stunning location overlooking Kennack Sands beach. Sea Acres is on The Lizard Peninsula in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – just the spot for an unforgettable holiday.
Plus you can wake up to one of the most spectacular coastal views in the South West because many holiday homes boast private balconies!
The park offers loads of facilities for everyone from a fabulous indoor heated pool to a 5-star PADI diving school! Kids will love the fun of our free clubs together with a fantastic adventure playground and lots more. In the evening you can dine alfresco on the terrace or tuck into a delicious meal in the Breakers’ Bistro before sitting back to enjoy the live entertainment in the family clubhouse.
Choose from a range of superb caravans some with their own verandah.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Porthleven)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except St Keverne)
- Verandah with outdoor furniture (except Porthleven)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Sea Acres website
Hoseasons Sea Acres Reviews