Hoseasons Bossiney Bay (Cornwall)
Hoseasons Bossiney Bay is a small scenic park, sits minutes from a beautiful sandy bay and is a real hidden gem. Enviably located in a picturesque valley just 5 minutes from historic Tintagel the fabled birthplace of King Arthur it offers visitors a superb base from which to explore the magnificent North Cornwall coastline.
The land surrounding the park is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are a host of National Trust properties and hidden villages to visit during your stay.
Choose from holiday homes lodges apartment or traditional Cornish cottages.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Country Four VIP Bossiney Bay Cottage Superior Country Lodge Four VIP Superior Country Lodge Six VIP and Country Lodge Four VIP Platinum)
- Flat-screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets additional charges (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)*Charges apply
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Tintagel in Cornwall is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...