Hoseasons Rowanbank Caravan Park enjoys a quiet position on the shores of th Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Rowanbank Caravan Park Info
Hoseasons Rowanbank Caravan Park enjoys a quiet position on the shores of the Solway Firth this friendly family run park is ideal for exploring the Lake District. A sandy beach offering good swimming and fishing is adjacent to the park. This is a wonderful area for walking cycling and just relaxing in the beautiful surroundings. A launderette* is available for all dates. *Charges apply.
Silloth 3 miles away boasts a championship golf course a large Sunday market and the Solway Coast Discovery Centre. Within a 25 mile radius you can enjoy all the delights of the Lakes the bustling city of Carlisle, Hadrian’s Wall ,Gretna Green and the market town of Wigton famous for its horse fairs.
Spacious comfortable caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed
- Central heating (minimum £25pw payable on arrival – applicable charges thereafter)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw or £30 per short break each (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Rowanbank Caravan Park website
Hoseasons Rowanbank Caravan Park Reviews