Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village is in the beautiful Duddon Estuary a Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village Info
Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village is in the beautiful Duddon Estuary and close to magnificent beaches and sand dunes you are ideally placed for exploring the Lake District. The village has its own 200 acre lake where sailing, windsurfing, water skiing school, and rainbow trout fishing are available.
Anytime of the year you can enjoy breathtaking views take wonderful walks or simply relax in the tranquil surroundings.
Three bedroom caravans and a two bedroom cottage.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village website
Hoseasons Port Haverigg Holiday Village Reviews