Hoseasons Brockwood Hall Lodges (Cumbria)
Hoseasons Brockwood Hall Lodges nestles deep in the spectacular Whicham Valley surrounded by protected ancient woodland and overlooked by Blackcombe mountain Brockwood Hall commands stunning views and offers a perfect base for relaxing on the beautiful doorstep of the Lakes and the Irish Sea.
Wonderful walking Lake Windermere the sandy beaches of Haverigg and numerous attractions to suit all tastes are all close at hand.
A selection of traditional two and three-bedroom lodges set in a wooded hillside location all with balcony or verandah.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Helvellyn Lodge only)
- A TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except Derwent Lodge)
- Bath and shower
- Sauna (in Maple and Helvellyn lodges only)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in Helvellyn Lodge only)
- Balcony/verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed
- Electricity by card meter
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets additional charge (max 2)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Millom in Cumbria is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...