Hoseasons Wild Rose Park (Cumbria)
Hoseasons Wild Rose Park nestles in the picturesque Eden Valley and boasting outstanding views of the Pennines this beautifully landscaped park awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation is perfect for exploring the Lakes and Yorkshire Dales.
Appleby-in-Westmorland hosts leisure amenities pubs and local shops with Ullswater Keswick Kendal and the famous Settle–Carlisle railway both nearby.
Choose from a selection of comfortable two three and four-bedroom caravans.
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in Rose Platinum 2 and 3 only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Rose Silver 3)
- Electricity and gas included
- Cots and highchairs
- Pets (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Ormside in Cumbria is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...