Hoseasons Wild Rose Park nestles in the picturesque Eden Valley and boasting Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Wild Rose Park Information
Hoseasons Wild Rose Park nestles in the picturesque Eden Valley and boasting outstanding views of the Pennines this beautifully landscaped park awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation is perfect for exploring the Lakes and Yorkshire Dales.
Appleby-in-Westmorland hosts leisure amenities pubs and local shops with Ullswater Keswick Kendal and the famous Settle–Carlisle railway both nearby.
Choose from a selection of comfortable two three and four bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in Rose Platinum 2 and 3 only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Rose Silver 3)
- Electricity and gas included
- Cots and highchairs £5 each
- Pets £35pw (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Wild Rose Park website
Hoseasons Wild Rose Park Reviews