Hoseasons Thanet Well Lodges (Cumbria)
Hoseasons Thanet Well Lodges commands one of the most spectacular views towards Carrock Fell Blencathra and Bowscale Fell Thanet Well offers you a secluded rural retreat in a dramatic and truly unique setting.
Perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of modern life Thanet Well Lodges sit on the edge of Greystoke Forest just outside the Lake District National Park in an area renowned for its scenic splendour character and wealth of activities and attractions.
There’s something to suit everyone here. Those wishing to take it easy can relax and explore the many beauty spots while the more adventurous enjoy mountain biking hang-gliding para-gliding climbing canoeing dinghy sailing and sailing all available nearby.
Choose from luxury and contemporary spacious two and three bedroom lodges some with premium views.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Plus and Premium lodges only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD and CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Dishwasher or washing machine (in specific lodges only)
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Penrith in Cumbria is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...