Hoseasons Avon Wood (Cumbria)
Hoseasons Avon Wood is a small quiet park that offers you the perfect setting for a peaceful and secluded holiday. It nestles in grounds of natural woodland sloping down to the shores of Windermere where there are boat launching facilities. Only 5 miles from the lively village of Bowness Avon Wood is an ideal base for touring the National Park stately homes and market towns. Launderette facilities are available for all dates.
Choose from superb caravan holiday homes or individual lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Ambleside Retreat The Retreat and Rydal Retreat only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Double glazed
- Central heating (except Bowness)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets.)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for The Lake District in Cumbria is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...