Hoseasons Crake Valley is a small wooded holiday park with an abundance of b Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Crake Valley Information
Hoseasons Crake Valley is a small wooded holiday park with an abundance of birds and wildlife on your doorstep holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. It is situated in an elevated position above Coniston Water with views of the Old Man of Coniston and surrounding fells. Ideal base for touring the Lakes with all main attractions within easy reach. Laundry* and drying room available for all dates.
Comfortable timber clad holiday homes.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £10pw and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Crake Valley website
Hoseasons Crake Valley Reviews