St. Bees beach. is a mile long stretch of sand with rock pools to Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Seacote Park Information
Hoseasons Seacote Park is situated right next to the sea and the beautiful St Bees beach and surrounded by the dramatic rolling Cumbrian countryside Seacote Park is the ideal place for an away from it all holiday. There is a beach shop adjacent to the park and nearby there is a 9 hole golf course. The sea cliffs are home to an RSPB bird sanctuary.
The award winning village of St Bees just half a mile away has local shops and an 11th century priory. Indoor swimming pools are at the nearby towns of Egremont and Whitehaven. The Lake District is 6 miles away and Muncaster Castle 8 miles while the Georgian town of Whitehaven the Ravenglass-Eskdale Miniature Railway and Cockermouth are all within easy driving distance.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Seacote Park website
Hoseasons Seacote Park Reviews