Hoseasons Lido Beach
Hoseasons Lido Beach opens directly onto a wonderful safe sandy beach just a short stroll from the centre of lively Prestatyn Lido Beach is a perfect location for you to explore this magnificent area of Wales.
Prestatyn with its new retail complex featuring all your favourite high street stores is only a short walk from the park. Rhyl with its play areas outdoor paddling pool and crazy golf. Snowdonia National Park Caernarfon Castle Dyserth Waterfalls and Offa’s Dyke are all close by.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots £25pw and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Lido Pearl B only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Prestatyn in Denbighshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...