Rhuddlan castle was built by Edward I between 1277 and 1282 on the Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Sun Valley Info
Hoseasons Sun Valley nestles on the banks of the River Clywd Sun Valley offers a perfect base to relax and unwind in the glorious surroundings of the spectacular North Wales countryside.
This lovely area boasts an impressive history – just across the river is imposing Rhuddlan Castle which has stood guard over the region for 700 years offering visitors both a wonderful backdrop and a visiting must.
Holiday caravans offering views over the countryside.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Sun Valley website
Hoseasons Sun Valley Reviews