Splash Point beach is a section of the long stretch of sand at Rhyl. Read more [...]
Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl Information
Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl is enviably located on the beautiful North Wales coastline close to the area’s famously lush rolling countryside Robin Hood Rhyl boasts something to suit everyone. Ideal for enjoying the delights of a traditional family seaside holiday.
An excellent array of facilities await on the park. Children will love Leo’s Kids’ Club while the superb indoor pool and all-weather football pitches guarantee fun for all.
Once the sun goes down a fantastic programme of entertainment offers an ideal way for the whole family to relax into the evening.
The lovely surrounding area hosts a wealth of diverse activities catering for all tastes. Golden sandy beaches the bustling promenades of Rhyl and Prestatyn and Snowdonia National Park are all within easy reach.
A selection of quality one and two bedroom chalets and two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze A)
- Gas and electricity included (except Robin Hood Chalet)
- Electricity by card meter (in Robin Hood Chalet only)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl website
Hoseasons Robin Hood Rhyl Reviews