Hoseasons Woodlands Hall (Denbighshire)
Hoseasons Woodlands Hall is surrounded by stunning countryside affording mountain views this tranquil park sits in secluded woodland on the edge of the charming medieval town of Ruthin. Perfect for a relaxing holiday in a unique North Wales area.
A superb choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom lodges set within beautiful countryside.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Silver 6)
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in Silver 6 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Ruthin in Denbighshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...