Hoseasons Beachside Holiday Park (Devon)
Hoseasons Beachside Holiday Park slopes gently down to the seafront this superbly presented park has been beautifully planted to create a tranquil seaside oasis. Easy access to Westward Ho’s glorious sandy beach and fabulous sightseeing opportunities promise a family holiday to remember.
An ideal location for exploring the West Country’s magnificent clifftop scenery coastal paths and wonderful countryside together with the traditional attractions of North Devon. Wi-Fi access (in designated areas) and a launderette available for all dates.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans all with sea views.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Beachside Curlew and Beachside Swift)
- Heating throughout
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bideford in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...