Clovelly beach is pebble (sand at low tide) and holds a sheltered position, Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Bideford Bay Info
Hoseasons Bideford Bay is beautifully situated on a wooded hillside affording superb views out to sea Bideford Bay centres around the old Manor House at its heart and makes a perfect base for exploring this wonderful corner of Devon.
There’s something for everyone on the park from indoor and outdoor swimming pools and crazy golf to the challenge of a mini assault course.
Relax in the evening with the brand new programme of entertainment including live music comics outdoor concerts and much more.
A wealth of visitor attractions await in the surrounding area with the picturesque fishing village of Clovelly within 10 minutes drive dramatic Hartland Point and famous Westward Ho! a little further along the coast.
Theme parks gardens museums and a host of walking and riding opportunities are all within easy reach.
Choose from comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom chalets.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Due to steep gradients Bideford Bay is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties.
For more information see the Hoseasons Bideford Bay website
Hoseasons Bideford Bay Reviews