Hoseasons Surf Bay Holiday Park (Devon)
Hoseasons Surf Bay Holiday Park is just a few minutes’ walk from famous Pebble Ridge and the fantastic safe sandy beach at Westward Ho! (accessed by a private walkway) this beautifully maintained park offers you a haven for a family beach holiday.
Overlooking a 600-acre country park Surf Bay also affords superb walking and wildlife-spotting opportunities while for the more energetic body boarding is a must. Wi-Fi access (in designated areas) and a launderette available for all dates.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Skylark)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heated throughout
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in Pipit (Pet) only)
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bideford in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...