St Marys Bay Beach (Devon)
St Marys Bay beach is a secluded sand and shingle beach with interesting rock formations and surrounding cliffs. Operated by the Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust. Access is a little difficult down a path with steep steps but well worth the effort with a sandy stretch of beach at the bottom of the cliffs.
The coastal path above the beach offers panoramic views of the area.
We have no dog information for St Marys Bay Beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for St Marys Bay Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Brixham in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...