St Marys Bay beach is a secluded sand and shingle beach with interesting roc Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons South Bay Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons South Bay Holiday Park boasts an ideal location just above Brixham’s bustling harbour in the corner of Devon’s fabulous ’English Riviera’. Together with a host of facilities and a footpath leading via steps to the lovely sandy beach at St Mary’s Cove this is a perfect base for a fun-filled family holiday to remember.
Indoor and outdoor heated pools crazy golf an adventure playground kids’ club and nightly entertainment number among the superb amenities and there’s also a regular bus service from the park to Torquay (Mar-Oct).
Famous for its spectacular scenery the English Riviera bursts with beautiful beaches attractions and activities. Torbay, Paignton Zoo, Babbacombe Model Village, the Jurassic Coast and vibrant Torquay are all within easy reach.
A selection of caravans and chalets set amongst spectacular scenery.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps South Bay Holiday Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break
For more information see the Hoseasons South Bay Holiday Park website
Hoseasons South Bay Holiday Park Reviews