Hoseasons Ruda (Devon)
Hoseasons Ruda offers you a holiday paradise on stunning Croyde Bay the beach is right on your doorstep! Just a short stroll away is Croyde village where you’ll find a traditional thatched roof pub and delicious Devonshire ice cream parlour!
Always popular this park is in the perfect spot for exploring beautiful North Devon and hitting the surf with the glorious beach on the doorstep. Children will love the free kids’ clubs and in the evening you can relax with a drink and a tasty meal before enjoying sparkling Showtime entertainment in Atlantic Blue Lounge.
If you’re feeling adventurous you can learn to surf with two surf shops and a surf school, perfect for all ages and abilities. Plus you can choose to stay in our stylish lodges in the exclusive Croyde Burrows.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans apartments three bedroom lodges and a cottage.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except apartments)
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer (in lodges and apartments only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Clovelly Lodge and Lundy Cottage)
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Appledore Ashford Instow and Saunton)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Croyde in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...