Dawlish Town Beach
Dawlish Town beach is a gently shelving mix of shingle and sand, this makes it a good choice for a traditional family beach.
All facilities by the beach or in Dawlish town: car parks, toilets, food, shops and deckchair hire.
Dawlish Town Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Dawlish Town beach has dog restrictions.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dawlish in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map