Welcome Family Holiday Park (Devon)
Welcome Family Holiday Park has great standards, fantastic entertainment ,4 terrific indoor fun–pools and a truly superb location – these are just a few of the things that make Welcome Family Holiday Park an ideal park for a family seaside holiday.
A friendly and independent family run park with a genuine customer focus offering all you need to make your holiday a wonderful and memorable experience. With a great range of activities and located just 650 metres from the award winning Blue Flag beach, Dawlish Warren train station and the lovely nature reserve of Dawlish Warren there is something here for everyone.
Accommodation is available to suit every taste and pocket ranging from the luxury Casita lodges through to the comfortable Wavesurfer bungalows and the cosy Sunrise caravans.
In the evening Cruisers Club including the Jolly Roger Kids Club for budding pirates comes alive with a heartbeat all of its own. The highly acclaimed entertainment team delivers west-end style shows to rival the real thing for passion ingenuity and pure entertainment.
There is hardly a better location in the U.K. for holiday exploring and fun. Miles of golden beaches, Zoos, Caves, Castles, Aquariums, Dartmoor National Park, Torbay the buzzy chic and historic city of Exeter are all right on your doorstep. After just one visit it’s so easy to see why most holidaymakers return to sample the value for money and friendliness unique to Welcome Family.
A choice of comfortable caravans bungalows and stylish lodges attractively situated in colourful landscaped gardens.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Casita)
- All electric accommodation (except Coral Reef)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs area available for hire (cots not recommended in caravans)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets additional charges apply (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Pushchairs bed guards garden furniture games consoles etc. available for hire on arrival
- Some accommodation has wheelchair access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dawlish in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...