Hoseasons Castle Brake Holiday Park (Devon)
Hoseasons Castle Brake Holiday Park is located on idyllic Woodbury Common only 11/2 miles from the village of Woodbury this friendly family run park sits just a short drive from Exmouth Budleigh Salterton Exeter and Sidmouth.
Together with plenty of green space – perfect for gentle walks and enjoying the local wildlife, the park also offers a superb bar and restaurant. Guests can also use the facilities at sister park Ladram Bay.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up on arrival (in Kingfisher Gold 2 and Platinum 2 and 3 only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Crane 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Crane 2 and 3 and Shearwater 2 and 3 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Exeter in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...