The Gnome Reserve and Wild Flower garden was founded in 1979 and Read more [...]
- About Us
Hosesons Wooda Lakes Info
Hosesons Wooda Lakes enjoys an idyllic setting in 22 acres of Devon countryside encompassing five fishing lakes these pine lodges offer you a haven of peace and tranquillity.
This is an excellent location for exploring the many treasures of both Devon and North Cornwall. Just five miles away are the expansive sandy beaches of Bude great for surfing watersports and sun. The market town of Holsworthy and a host of tourist attractions and activities are all within easy reach.
The Lakes with no close season each scaling 1.5 acres in size and all well stocked with tench roach bream and carp provide the perfect setting for a rewarding and unhurried fishing experience.
Very comfortable lodges offering superb accommodation.
- Kitchen including microwave and washing machine
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hosesons Wooda Lakes website
Hosesons Wooda Lakes Reviews