Combe Martin Bay is a sandy and shingle sheltered cove on the edge of the Ex Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Combe Martin Beach Information
Hoseasons Combe Martin Beach commands stunning views from its beautifully landscaped setting overlooking Newberry Beach this park sits just a short stroll from the delightful North Devon village of Combe Martin.
Together with use of the facilities at its nearby sister park Sandaway you enjoy a clubhouse hosting family entertainment and an array of pubs cafés and restaurants in the village. Ilfracombe is just 4 miles.
A selection of apartments caravans and chalets set in beautiful sloping landscaped grounds and woodlands.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets (except Budget and Bronze accommodation)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 3) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps this park is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with limited mobility
- Please note: Bed linen is not included in Budget and Bronze accommodation. There is a charge of £6 per bed per week or short break.
For more information see the Hoseasons Combe Martin Beach website
Hoseasons Combe Martin Beach Reviews