Combe Martin Bay is a sandy and shingle sheltered cove on the edge of the Ex Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Beach Cove Coastal Retreat Info
Hoseasons Beach Cove Coastal Retreat is part of our exclusive Bouja Luxury Boutique Breaks Collection. A cosy super-stylish cluster of beach hut style retreats and apartments offering a fabulous coastal escape. Uniting the last word in luxury with a wonderful setting on the edge of a picturesque cove in one of Devon’s most idyllic locations this is the ultimate getaway for romantic breaks.
Small is truly beautiful at Beach Cove. Maintaining a beach hut ambience inside and out these get aways boast bright colourful exteriors complemented by chic vintage interiors that take luxury to the next level many with their own outdoor hot tub. Perfect for doing as much or as little as you please!
Famed for its laid-back vibe and surfing lifestyle North Devon hosts an enchanting cocktail of golden beaches traditional villages and a rich rolling countryside steeped in legend. Nearby Ilfracombe combines shopping dining a bustling array of markets and independent shops with tourist hotspots while Bude the Eden Project and Tintagel are all easily accessible.
A choice of studio and one bedroom beach hut style retreats or one bedroom apartments.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premiers and The Pad only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Additional TV in bedroom (except Driftwood and Driftwood Premier)
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including fridge/freezer
- Microwave (in apartments only)
- Coffee machine
- Dishwasher (in The Pad and The Suite only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Bathrobes (in Premiers and The Pad only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio area with patio furniture (except The Suite and The Loft)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Pets £70pw each (in Wrinklewood and Wrinklewood Premier only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Beach Cove Coastal Retreat website
Hoseasons Beach Cove Coastal Retreat Reviews