Hoseasons Orchard Park (Devon)
Hoseasons Orchard Park is superbly located on the doorstep of the ‘English Riviera’ Orchard Park boasts a lovely valley setting on the outskirts of popular Paignton – perfect for relaxing escapes and invigorating breaks alike. Just 3 miles away is Torbay with its beaches vibrant nightlife and watersports while Dartmoor’s famous wilderness and a wealth of chocolate-box villages await inland.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots (in lounge only) and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £45pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients Orchard Park may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Paignton in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...