Hope Cove Beach (Devon)
Hope Cove is a sandy sheltered by the “Bolt Tail” headland.
Hope Cove is a small seaside fishing village actually split into Inner Hope and Outer Hope. The beach in Outer Hope is also called Mouthwell Sands.
Popular surfing, watersports and diving beach.
Good coastal walks.
Facilities include toilets, parking, slipway, small shops and a choice of places to eat close by.
Hope Cove beacxh, No dogs in the small cove between May and October.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Salcombe in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...